Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 20:14:42 +0100
From: "Phil Brown" <zapel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HCDX] Kenwood R-1000
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello, has anyone any experience with the R-1000. I have just received one
but it seems to be deaf on the BC band.
I tried my MW loop which I use on my FRG7 and hardly any reception at all on
the BC band. The sensitivity on the other bands is fine and agrees with my
other radios.
Any help would be appreciated.
Phil.
This message was sent using http://webmail.coqui.net