[HCDX] Changes in 2 decades

Greetings, fellow-listees.

Since I last pursued this hobby, some twenty years ago, I have  noticed
some interesting changes.

A. Absence of old friends like the Tahitian station I mentioned in my last
    posting.
B. Proliferation of missionary or religious-oriented powerhouse stations
    (one, WEWN, apparently emanating from here in  the Birmingham area.)
    HCJB from Quito was one of the few.
C. Interval signals are much, much shorter nowadays. In the "old days",
    an IS might run for a few minutes, instead of 10  seconds. That IS was
    absolutely necessary in the days  before frequency read-outs in LED.
    You'd have to listen for the IS to know you had the  right station.
D. Radio Havana is still there, but Radio Moscow and Radio Peking, I  guess,
    have changed names.

Can anybody add any other changes I might have missed?

Bill Wildes
Homewood, Alabama