[HCDX] Latest Recordings 13/4: 4909.27 Radio Chaskis, Otavalo, Imbabura (Ecuador)

 Quito 13/4 2005

*** Wednesday edition:
*** Recording of new 4909.27 Radio Chaskis,
Otavalo, Imbabura (Ecuador)

I have now talked to the owner of Radio Chaskis
Señor Chaquiguango Cotacachi Luis. We had a very
nice conversation and this is what he told me:

He has been working in the radio buisness for 12
years and is also owner of the mediumwave station
Chaskis del Norte, Ibarra on 950 kHz. Note that
the name of the two stations is "Chaski" and not
"Chasqui" (both WRTH and the official Ecuadorian
list have this name). The station has nothing to
do with Radio Bahái, Otavalo(active on MW but
inactive on SW).

Radio Chaskis now has a period of test
transmissions and is very interesed in receiving
reception reports to:

Radio Chaski
Jiron Roldos Aguilera y Panamericana Norte
Otavalo
Imbabura
Ecuador.
email: radiochaskis@xxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone Chaskis Otavalo shortwave: (062) 920
922
Telephone Chaskis Ibarra mediumwave: (O62) 908
124

Thank you very much Señor Chaquiguango for this
information!

Comments, photos and recordings at:
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador