[HCDX] Drake SPR4

Per Bill at Drake, he has not seen an NB-5  noise blanker for years as
they were an option at the time. There is a complete diagram in the
manual, so an option would be to have someone build one for me. Probably
expensive, but at least an option if nothing else works out. Also if
there was one that was for sale cheap that did not work, I have a tech
who could repair it also. But I will keep looking.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR