[HCDX] the MW and SW DX heard the past night

Hello to all of you !

The past night wasn't as good as I expected as was the other night. However, I managed to get a Spanish ballad very poorly mixing with remains of nulled WTAM wich were at equal level.

All the other signals were pretty regular. Union Radio (YVQO) with a bseball game, on 640 kHz, was the only Venezuelan signal to be heard. Before I got to bed, at 15 past mid-night, Radio Progreso from Cuba was on this channel with a poor-fair and fading signal. Also got Rebelde-600 (CMKV) and Caicos-530.

On SW, I got a ranchera tune under an English station on 6185 from Mexico. Despite the auroral condx, Radio Marti was dominating 6030 over the cuban bubble jammer. In similar condx, in the beginning of this week, the cuban bubble jammer was almost completly covering Marti.

I'll start school tomorrow, so won't have so much time to DX therefore.

73 and good DX,
Bogdan Chiochiu in western Mtl