[HCDX] Dx Travel

Hi!!

In a few hours, at 23 UTC time, I am going to start my DX Travel for the
North of Argentina, Brazil & Paraguay.
First, I am going to visit Posadas & Puerto Iguazu, in the Misiones
province, in Argentina.-
I'm going to cheek the FM in the region and I`m going to visit some medium
wave local stations and the shortwave station Radio Baluarte.
I`m going to visit  Foz do Iguazu & Ciudad del Este, in the frontier too.
After, I`m travelling to Curitiba, in Parana state, in Brazil for begin the
meeting with different DXCB (DX Clube do Brazil) members. In the weekend of
January 14,15 & 16, we are going with a lot of local DXers to carry a DX
Camp in Ilha Comprida, a magic place with "NOISE ZERO" (not noise, not
interference). After, I`m going to enjoy tow days more in Curitiba.
To finish my travel I`m going to Paraguay. I like to visit a lot of medium
wave stations in Asuncion (especially the local station what transmitted in
shortwave in the past) and next I am going to visit Radio America, in Ñemby.
I am going to compile information and record interviews for our
communications programme in Radio Provincia de Buenos Aires (AM1270 Khz)
called "La Rosa de Tokio". Please....excuse me my english because it is very
bad!

73's & 55's

Arnaldo Slaen
---