Re: [HCDX] 6310.2 Radio Roj

Hello

from yesterday  me wen page has audio clip  withthe
ID of R Roj . YOu may find it on the main page

Also yesterday evening on 1841-56 there was talks by
OM in a seemingly  azeri or kurdish  sounding
laguage to me with poems. Station closeddown  on
1900 S9

On 7 Jan 2005 at 1:13, Jari Savolainen wrote:

> I had some Kurdish speaking persons to listen to my
> recording of the 6310.2 unid station. As expected, the
> recording was not very clear to their "normal" ears.
> Bernd Trutenau was right in assuming that the station
> name is ROJ (meaning sun). What I've got together
> from the e-mails from these Kurdish persons is:
> - station name "Radio Roj"
> - language is Kurdish, they use the dialect spoken
> in northern Kurdistan and Turkey.
> - they announce they're broadcasting on 6310 kHz for the
> Middle-East.
>
> We still need info, which organization is behind this station.
> It might be announced in the recording, and I'm still waiting
> for more feedback. If you know a Kurdish person willing
> to listen to the announcement, it's available as a .wav file at
> http://personal.inet.fi/koti/jsa
>
> Many thanks to Bernd Trutenau and Mauno Ritola for their help.
>
> Jari Savolainen
> Kuusankoski
> Finland
>
> ---[Start Commercial]---------------------
>
> World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is coming out. Preorder yours and support open communications for DXers:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom
>
> ---[End Commercial]-----------------------
>
> THE INFORMATION IN THIS ARTICLE IS FREE. It may be copied, distributed
> and/or modified under the conditions set down in the Design Science License
> published by Michael Stutz at http://dsl.org/copyleft/dsl.txt

Zacharias Liangas , Thessaloniki Greece
greekdx @ otenet dot gr www.geocities.com/zliangas
Pesawat penerima: ICOM R75 , Lowe HF150 , Degen
1102+1103 , Chibo
c300/c979, Yupi 7000 ,
Antenna: 16m hor, 2x16 m V invert, 1m australian
loop