[HCDX] RFE/RL QSL

Received QSL postcard from RFE/RL postmarked US
Postage mailed from ZIP code 20036 Dari lang. 25.01.05
17775 kHz no tx site no vs viewing front shows RFE/RL,
Inc. HQ. My 1st report concerning this broadcast of R
Free Afghanistan emailed to afghan@xxxxxxxxx got
failure notice. Followed up by reg mail plus 2 IRCs to
R Free Afghanistan, 1201 Connecticut Avenue NW,
Washington, DC 20036, USA. It takes 39 days.Cf WRTH
2005 tx KBD, Kuwait. (ashar, depok)

Yahoo! Messenger