[HCDX] Bangladesh Betar Independence day Special

Bangladesh Betar going to brodcast a special show on the occasion of its Independence day on March 26, 2005.

Here the details :
English:

UTC 1815~ 1900 on 7185 kHz for Eurore
UTC 1230~ 1300 on 7185 kHz for S and SE  Asia.

Program Details :

01. Intro: Highlighting the struggle for the Independence and the glorious war of Libaration in 1971.

02. Song : Swadhinata Tumi Swadhinata (Bengali) ; Artist : Chorus ; Lyric : Regaul Karim ( a special compossed song on our independence with the the gist in English)

03. Talk : The significance on independence day in our national life by Mr. Sadeq khan.

04. Song : Purbo Digonte surjo Uthechhe (Bengali); Artist Chorus ; Lyric : Gobindo Haldar.

05. Recitation : Recitation from a poem on our Independence R/by : Ashraful Alam (gist in English will be followed)

06. Specially composed songs songs on our Independence and the Libaration war with the themes in English.

Program Compiler : Prof Abu Taher Majumdar
Narrator : a) Rahbar Khan b) Laily Mawla
Producer : Md. Akramul  Islam

Enjoy Bangladesh Betar and Collect your QSL.

73' from

Ashik Eqbal Tokon
Rajshahi, Bangladesh