[HCDX] WRN CHANNELS ON WORLDSPACE SATELLITE RADIO

WRN CHANNELS ON WORLDSPACE SATELLITE RADIO:

Beginning Friday the 15th April, all WRN channels on WorldSpace Satellite
Radio will be encrypted and available by subscription only. To continue
receiving the best global news and international cultural programmes from
WRN after this date, you need a WorldSpace Satellite Radio Gold
subscription which costs USD9.99 per month. We have negotiated a special
deal for all WRN listeners of only USD6.99 per month for the first 12
months if they mention WRN in their communications with WorldSpace
Satellite Radio.

As well as WRN, your WorldSpace Satellite Radio Gold subscription gives you
access to a host of other world-class digital radio channels (including
other international news providers such as BBC World Service, Radio France
Internationale, CNN) providing you with the best in international news,
music and sports.

customerservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Listeners in India can call toll free 1 600-44-5432 or send an email to
india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you live in Southern Africa, call WorldSpace Satellite Radio in
Johannesburg on +27 11 293 9298.

And if you are listening in the Middle East then call WorldSpace Satellite
Radio in Dubai on +971 4 299 7003.

In France contact WorldSpace Satellite Radio on +33 (0) 5 6143 8289 or
email rcv-fr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Visit the WorldSpace Satellite Radio France
website at www.worldspace.fr

If you are living in the following countries: Denmark, Finland, France,
Hungary, Ireland, Israel, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore, Sweden,
Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand call +800 22 06 99 01 (an international toll
free number).

THE MOVE TO SUBSCRIPTION

In recent years WorldSpace has evolved its business model with the
introduction of subscription. Even as early as 2000 the company was testing
audience acceptance of subscription satellite radio with limited national
and regional offerings in India, South Africa and Europe.

In early 2004, WorldSpace introduced the Home Team Radio and Brits Abroad
subscription offerings aimed at American and British expatriates. This
subscription model is now extending and will eventually cover all the
channels available on WorldSpace.

The model for subscription radio is establishing itself as one direction
for the delivery of multiple channels of digital radio to listeners. In the
US, we see this with the success of both Sirius Satellite Radio (which
carries WRN) and XM Radio, as well as the AOL Radio player and mp3 download
sites like audiofeast.com.

We understand and appreciate that for some listeners the introduction of
subscription will be unwelcome and may mean that they decide not to
subscribe to keep listening to WRN via WorldSpace Satellite Radio. We hope
that many of you will keep listening. Please send us your thoughts and
opinions about this change to letters@xxxxxxxx

We will be issuing more information next week. (WRN Newsletter)

Best Regards,

MD. AZIZUL ALAM AL-AMIN
GOURHANGA, GHORAMARA
RAJSHAHI-6100