Re: [HCDX] Spanish Sahara QSL after 28 years

Re: [HCDX] Spanish Sahara QSL after 28 years

Heh, Pablo surely recalls the program details of a certain
day 28 years ago. Where's the limit? I've seen some QSL's
reported for decades old reports. I am also a DX-country
hunter and the good old days heard countries like Sahara,
Swan, Reunion etc. They are now impossible or hard to
hear. I regret I then for reason or another didn't report certain
stations, but I haven't thought to start chasing QSL's from
them for such old loggings. Even if I could get a verification
from someone related to the station, I myself couldn't
consider it as a "great QSL". Well, I admit, in some rare cases
I've sent a "follow-up" after a year or so, but that's where
I put the limit. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned. And everyone
does his hobby of QSL hunting his own way. Nothing
personal, I just felt I had to write this. Or was that posting
just April 1st joke :).
Best 73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski