RE: [HCDX] Voice of Malta

Pentti Lintujärvi wrote:

> The new VOM -link has been on my website since last spring. On
> top of that,
> You get 10 other links to Maltese radio stations...
>
> The 1000 Lakes DX Page at
> http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Park/3232/dx.htm

And as an independent user of that site I can confirm that is indeed
excellent, and I have it in my bookmarks. However, I'm ashamed to admit that
I have forgotten to add it to the Information Sources page on the Radio
Netherlands Hitlist. But I will rectify that tomorrow :-)

Although I work for Radio Netherlands, I am participating here on an
individual basis. Opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily
reflect the official position of Radio Netherlands.

Andy Sennitt