From: <andys@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 13. elokuuta 2000 14:40
Subject: RE: [HCDX] Voice of Malta

The thought has just struck me (fortunately I have a thick skull) that this
is exactly the situation where people should be making use of Willi
Passmann's excellent radio-related search engine at www.radio-portal.org. If
you to to Willi's Home Page and type 'malta' into the search box, you get 15
hits in about 2 seconds, including the link to VoM. I do get the impression
that a lot of people are not making the best use of available resources on
the Web. Why spend ages searching for things when Willi has already done it
for you? :-)

Although I work for Radio Netherlands, I am participating here on an
individual basis. Opinions expressed are my own, and do not necessarily
reflect the official position of Radio Netherlands.

Andy Sennitt