Re: [HCDX] UNID Pacific station 1503 khz

Re: [HCDX] UNID Pacific station 1503 khz

Pat

I've heard an unid on 1503 during a couple of recent DXpeditions.  As I
recall, I was hearing it about this time with what sounded to me like
Pacific Islanders singing hymns.  I'd have to go back through my notes
double check but that's what sticks in my mind. I couldn't find anything
listed that made sense.  This may be the same thing.

Bruce