[HCDX]: Re: 1584 AM

On Tue, 9 May 2000 07:08:19 +0200, you wrote:

>Dear Ruud,
>On April 18 I sent a reception report to 1584 AM along with a cassette recording to the P O Box 11122-address.
>May I ask you to check if the report has reached the station?
>I should like to hear from you when possible.
>73's
>Tore

Dear Tore,

You better send the reports to mine adress because the station director is
getting slower and slower in answering reports, because he is very busy.
It is better to send the reports to me, you will have in 1 week your QSL.
But I will ask the director to check your report for a QSL.
If that takes to long, please send a follow up to me ok?

73!

Ruud Vos
QSL Manager 1584AM