[HCDX]: off-channel stations

During DXing from Cape Cod on Saturday 31 JAN, I noted a couple
of off-channel stations.  Both were Latin Americans.  One was
on 870.38 kHz and the other was on 941 kHz.  Audio extracted
from the 870.38 station seemed to have advertising in Spanish
(so probably not a non-commercial Cuban).

Northern Africans and Spaniards were strong, little was noted
from northern Europe (UK, Norway, Germany, etc.)

Burkina Faso-747 was quite good just after local sunset,
Senegal-765 was like a local, numerous Moroccans and Algerians
were very good, Mauritania-1349 was huge, bits of Angola-1088
made it in (stronger than anything on 1089), and I had likely
Gambia on 648.  There was also something Arabic-sounding (Libya
or Saudi ?) blending in on 648.

High-band stations (France-1467, Italy-1332, Saudi Arabia-1521,
Algeria-1544) blasted in early (before 2300 UTC) but then became
less numerous.

Full loggings will be sent out later.

Mark Connelly - WA1ION