Re: [IRCA] First Rockworks impression

FWIW, I just updated to Win10 a few days ago.

The Perseus works fine with the Perseus software and HDSDR.

It will also work with Studio1, but at the moment the software receives KIRO-710 regardless of the frequency I have entered. I have the same problem with the Elad, so it's a software problem and not a receiver problem. Or maybe operator error.

According to Device Manager, I'm using a Perseus driver dated 6/17/2013.

Bruce