[IRCA] Mostly Mexican [sic] MW DX to Enid OK, February 26-March 3, 2016

--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also VHF/UHF, sometimesÂutility, ham, which may be found in several archives without much delay, such as

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page44

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan stock caradio as specified; ICR-75Â E-W longwire; FRG-7 with NW-SE shortwire

** SAUDI ARABIA. 1521.0, Feb 27 at 0154, presumed 2-megawatt BSKSA Duba is putting a bigger het than usual upon 1520 KOKC. So I try to pull out some audio by minimum bandwidth, USB and passband tuning on the NRD-545. And I do hear bits of talk and music which aren`t bleeding out of 1520, past 0159 but nothing identifiable. Its presence is mainly evident by the het against KOKC. Still so at 0215 after I have checked rest of the MW band: see UNIDENTIFIED 621 and 711 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 621.00, Feb 27 at 0210 UT, TA carrier hetting against 620 TX station.

711.00, Feb 27 at 0209 UT, another TA carrier against Amarillo/Kansas City/Cuba.

After the Saudi on 1521, I`ve tuned thru the entire MW band at 1 kHz steps with BFO, but these are the only carriers detected, tnx to being 1 kHz away from domestic bigsigs. 621 could be the 1000 kW Egyptian, or closest 100 kW Canarian; 711 the 300 kW Moroccan, 200 kW Yemeni, 400 kW Iranian --- but there`s also a JBA carrier on 715.0, surely no real station, but a birdie? (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---