Re: [IRCA] GeoClock

Hi Sylvain,

Did you ever get your GeoClock files, and get it working?

Chuck Hutton kindly sent me the files for version 9, and I have gotten that working on 64-bit W7 and 64-bit W8.1 computers; my version 8.3 did not. The W10 64-bit computer went off on a field trip without me, so I couldn't test that, but I've generally found that anything that will run on W8.1 will do the same on W10.

These are Professional versions of Windows, but I haven't heard of any reason that Home versions shouldn't run the program as well.

(I still prefer DXAtlas though, hi)

best wishes,

Nick