Re: [IRCA] Polar Night?

For KIYU though, read Europe as Lapland. Very rare outside northernmost Europe.

Mauno

19.1.2016, 6:02, Patrick Martin kirjoitti:
Paul,

You will get reports for KIYU from Europe. AK is heard there a lot. Hopefully I can catch it down here.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager

Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 12:38:15 -0900
From: walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Polar Night?

And when KIYU-AM 910 comes back on, hopefully some European and lower 48
DX'ers will log it.

I will handle all QSL's for it when it comes back on.

Paul

On Monday, January 18, 2016, Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

KBRW is fairly common in Northern Europe according to my QSL from a few
years ago. They very rarely get a report from the Lower 48.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager