[IRCA] from [mwcircle] Re: KBRW 680

Over the pole seems to be starting to cook in some parts of the world. There was a report that an Alaskan ham was working all over the US on 160 meters which I believe is also a bit unusual this season.

Can't say I've noticed much in this part of the world yet. Time for an expedition.

best wishes,

Nick

Band open to Alaska at 0800 with presumed 680 KBRW good over CFTR with Inuit-accented EE rlgs px, though I donâ??t think there was an ID at 0800. Also 920 KSRM W, 970 KFBX F.

73,
Martin
Clashmore, Scotland.

Subject: [mwcircle] KBRW 680