Re: [IRCA] Unid 930 in Honolulu

Thanks, Nick.  It was perhaps my best DX catch, especially since it was
immediately adjacent to the powerful all-Hawaiian 940 station.  One thing I
did notice was the bad splatter on many of the locals, spilling more than
10 kHz on each side of the nominal frequency.  Reminded me of our own CFAX
1070, until Colin Newell called the station, and it was repaired.  Still
like to know exactly who I heard, though.  73,  Walt