Re: [IRCA] CKNW 980 IBOC hash????

Thanks Eric I misunderstood. I am glad Canada is not using IBOC on AM. Here, the few Canadians I get on FM are not strong enough to lock on IBOC, even if they were using it. 96.1 Vancouver did give me a very brief RDS ID last Summer though. 100.3 Victoria is the only stable Canadian I get 24/7.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager