Re: [IRCA] KVNA-600

Congrats Bill.  I remember when Dennis, Dawn, and I visited their tx site with a longwire in 2008. The coverage around Flagstaff was pretty bad. I figured you should hear it in time though, as when KVAN 1480 was running that longwire back in the 70s, I caught it from Seaside, but as you may remember the signal was not good. Thanks to you, we went out and I got my QSL. Now you have all the AZ stations! Great going.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager