      From: Bill Block <billblock@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Friday, January 1, 2016 4:46 PM
 Subject: [IRCA] KVNA-600

I just heard my most wanted Arizona station at 5:26 MST when I heard "Northern Arizona's Sunny 104.7"ÂÂso after many years of trying I heard KVNA.. ÂThis station has been using a long wire antenna andÂdoes not get out well at all even in Flagstaff the signal is poor in someÂparts of town. When they had a antenna it was heard very well here. I am very happy with this one!

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
ICOM IC-R75

--