[IRCA] AM BCB DX….Recent ELAD Captures….4 NEW STATIONS

Hi Guys:

  Here are the results of the Recent Reviews of Stuff heard over the past week. Still have almost 70 Captures to review….so it doesn't look like I'm gaining any ground as they keep piling up!! There's a Coronal Mass Ejection heading heading straight for Earth as I type this, so we may have more Weird Conditions coming our way in the next day or two!! Hopefully some more good Auroral Conditions on the horizon!!!

4 NEW Stations Heard in this report, some Aurora, some just good Sunrise/Sunset Skip conditions!!

RECEIVER…………..ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA………….WELLBROOK ALA-1530 LNP Imperium Loop

AM LOG TOTALS are now……………..1746 Stations Heard

73………..ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

970  WWRK  Florence, SOUTH CAROLINA  Dec/28/15  0659 EST    EE    GOOD
Male DJ with ID @ 0659 EST as "WWRK - Florence - SWAGGA RADIO  - The Radio with
the Real Meaning of Hip Hop". Into Rap/Hip Hop Music.

NEW STN                         10kW/31 Watts
ROSS, ON.
840  WKDI  Denton, MARYLAND  Dec/28/15   0800 EST   EE   GOOD
Female DJ with ID @ 0800 EST as "AM 840 WKDI - Denton, Dover, Annapolis - A
Positive Radio Group Station". Male DJ with Local Weather and ID as "WKDI AM 840 -
Your Ministry Station". Into Religious Talk Show.

NEW STN                       1 kW DAYTIMER
ROSS, ON.
1510  WRNJ  Hackettstown, NEW JERSEY    Dec/29/15   0759 EST   EE    VG
Male DJ with News Hi-Lights @ 0759 EST. Then said "All that and more coming up
on WRNJ - Hackettstown/Washington" @ 0759. Into ABC News read by a Female
@ 0800 EST.

NEW STN                    2 kW/230 Watts
ROSS, ON.
1400  WKAV  Charlottesville, VIRGINIA  Dec/29/15  1634 EST    EE   FAIR
Male DJ with ID @ 1634 EST as "Playing the Legends of Country - 94.1 HANK FM.
Ino Classic Country Music til 1640 EST.  Male with ID as "HANK 94.1 FM".
Into "The Race is on" by George Jones.

NEW STN             GRAVEYARDER # 191 Heard          1 kW
ROSS, ON.
810  ZNS3  Freeport BAHAMAS  Dec/28/15   1758 EST   EE    FAIR
Female gave ID @ 1758 EST as "RADIO BAHAMAS" and said "Coming up on the
National Report from Radio Bahamas" @ 1759 EST. ID by Male DJ as "Happy Holidays
from Radio Bahamas" and into the Evening News Report @ 1800 EST.

RELOG                   10 kW