Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP Carriers for 12-1

Luxury! You were lucky to have worms. I got up a half an hour before I had
to go to bed, I tuned the dials of all my radios for 36 hours
straight and when I was done, each and every one of them shorted out
killing me instantly.

Actually - my only morning activity today was a glimpse at 1520 UTC and
there were numerous carriers on an assortment of frequencies including
702, 738, 747, 774, 828, 972, etc through to 1566 khz none of which
possessing the courage to display much in the way of plumage.

Kind of depressing when you consider how quiet the GEO stats have been -
but I guess this is what you would call the dreaded Mid-Winters Anomaly...

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and