Re: [IRCA] IRCA gets a new website, look, etc

Great job Colin, thanks for your efforts!

73,

Nigel

On 29/11/2015 6:33 PM, R. Colin Newell wrote:
Amazing technology, the internet -

I registered the domain name, ircaonline.com a little over an hour ago and
already it's
propagating World-wide.

This will be the proving ground for an entirely new web experience - and in
time
it will likely settle back on the existing domain name it has now.

For now, it is just a shell as we populate it with data, content and
features.

Shortly I will e-mail those folks closely associated with the IRCA (like
Phil and Lynn...)
the necessary admin credentials to log in themselves, poke around and get a
feeling
for the new ship.

The website and it's future is only limited by our imaginations - you want
it to do something,
it can do it - it is that simple.
It will be fully manageable online by multiple editors, content writers and
as many administrators
as it needs. Only requirement to keep it up to date: A web browser on a
computer.
There is no FTP required. No PC side software. It will support all forms of
media from photos
to audio and video, online commerce, book sales and membership management.

Updates as we proceed.