Re: [IRCA] New IRCA site design

Totally agree - and I am sure that the entire IRCA exec and membership will
be totally in favour
of leaving the domain name alone -- that is part of the branding.

I grabbed ircaonline.com because it was available, inexpensive and useful
for
quick side by side comparisons.

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and