      From: Dennis Vroom via IRCA <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: "irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Dennis Vroom <vroomski@xxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 2:56 PM
 Subject: [IRCA] KDZR 1640 Lake Oswego, OR Disney gone, Christian Talk

First time I noticed that KDZR 1640 is now Christian Talk. 2:20 PM PST. Christian talk and SNR news at 2:30 PM PST. Bumper music for this talk show program was Rock & Roll. Gimme Three Steps by Lynyrd Skynyrd. SNR news breaks. Commercial programming. Â
Best regards,

Dennis Vroom,
Kalama, WA
JRC NRD 545 + Drake R8B