[IRCA] Being on the right freq at the right moment...

As KFAB-1110 was making its switchover to its night pattern this afternoon at 1659 CLT, there was a bit of a hiccup, and the station wound up going off completely for about a minute and a half.  Good thing for me, too, because I was able to get a clear "KVTT 1110, Mineral Wells" ID during the silence.  Just the 2nd station I've logged on 1110 here...that's right, I still dont have WBT bagged!

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska EN21AF
Http://www.dxworld.com/bcblog.html