Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 11-6

Good thing because I never got passed the roll over and look at the clock
stage around 1400 UTC -

Last night there was no high level propagation to Alaska and only the
weakest of hets on 738 kHz

While on topic - for those of you that hearken back to REGEN receivers (We
have all used one...)

Here is a bad boy that puts all REGEN's to shame.

https://aa7ee.wordpress.com/2015/09/14/the-sproutie-mk-ii-hf-regen-receiver/

--

*Colin Newell is the Editor and creator of Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> - Coffee.bc.ca <http://Coffee.bc.ca> and