[IRCA] Fun on 1300 aimed south with WRDZ gone.

New tonight to me south are WMTN TN and WOAD MS.

Last night mixing with unneeded WLXG in semi-AU cx was a Spanish station with La Ranchera ID's. Nothing I can find fits that and all my sources say that WBZQ (which didn't use that slogan) is still off the air. Ideas anyone?

73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus and 128 ft x 21 ft DKAZ aimed due south