[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 28 October 2015

The Asians that vanished in mid-session yesterday certainly didn't return today. All the audio (such as it was) was DU, and any decent carriers seemed to be also:

603	unID
Quite quickly rose to a decent carrier, with traces of music at 1352, then after a couple of minutes faded down just as quickly.

702	unID
	Traces of music at 1351

774    unID
	Traces of man talking at 1355.  Sounded ABCish, but too weak to be sure.

1116	AUSTRALIA, Brisbane	4BC
	Talk by a man at 1342

603 was a puzzler, as I don't think I've ever logged a DU there, even under good conditions.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array