[IRCA] Video Comparison of Wellbrook ALA1530LN Pro and ALA1530S+ Imperium Loop Antennas

After this past weekend's DXing trip to the Rockworks cliffs in Oregon, I
took a close look at the SDR comparison recording I made while switching
between the Wellbrook ALA1530LN Pro and ALA1530S+ Imperium loops.

âOnce I started tuning at the extreme edges of the MW band I began to see
the differences between these high performance, compact loop antennas.

Check out the description and short video at this YouTube link:

Wellbrook 1530LNPro vs ALA1530S+ Imperium Loop Antennas
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbX_G0ll_kk>
[image: image] <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbX_G0ll_kk>
Wellbrook 1530LNPro vs ALA1530S+ Imperium Loo...
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbX_G0ll_kk>
This is a comparison file of weak signal reception with the two models of
Wellbrook Communications "Imperium" series loop antennas: the ALA1530LN "....
View on www.youtube.com <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbX_G0ll_kk>
Preview by Yahoo

Best DX,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA
DXing at Rockworks cliffs near Manzanita, OR
Elad FDM-S2
Wellbrook ALA1530LN Pro & ALA1530S+ Imperium loops