[IRCA] TP report from Masset for 18 October 2015: bizarre !

A totally bizarre morning with wild swings in reception.  At times I was
sure that my Bogs were broken, so I even ventured out into the dark to
check the connections, and of course all was OK.  Monitored from 12:35 to
past 16:00 live and via Mestor from 07:00 on the hour and half hour.  Some
fascinating findings:

1215 was a lone frequency that was there almost continually with a variety
show hosted by a very bubbly woman.  I have no idea why this Filipino was
so regular!
1170 at 14:21 had a strong Arabic music.  I assume this was Radio Sawa from
the UAE.  Within a minute, KPUG returned to dominate.
567 had American accented English at 14:35 at a time when the bottom half
of the band was dead.
702 had EZL music at 14:37, while NHK2 returned 2 min later.
900 KMVI  Kahului was there all night at good levels.
1566. Normally a blowtorch, but at times they were absent.
1512. Presumed DYAB. Best at 14:58. No TOH ID but NA at 15:08.
1503. A test tone at 15:42. ? Who
738. Filipino or Indo here at 15:47. Up and down.
657. North Korea at fair/good level at 15:53
810 AFN Tokyo at 16:06 at good level

A weird weird morning!  73, Walt