Re: [IRCA] 17 October 2015 TP Victoria : Masset perspective

Colin was correct.  Massive signals from Asia today.   Wall to wall, with
many channels having multiple stations.  Good Filipino opening as well.
Highlight being DYRF with full ID at 14:58!  Didn't see that one on the
Grayland master list.  Other Filipinos on 990 and 999.  Fun to hear AFN in
// on both 810 and 1575, both at very strong levels.  Taiwan very potent.
 1557 with continuous music, and not RTI after 15:00.   Bubble jammer on
1467 which I think is against TWR Bishkek, but from where?  So, if there is
a DXer heaven, it must be Masset!  73,  Walt