Re: [IRCA] TP from Masset for 16 October: Japan!

    Walt
630 could be KCIS Edmonds Wa or KIAM Nenana AK. ÂThe format fits either of them. ÂI would expect KCIS to be easy to hear in Massey.
Bruce
Sent from my LG tablet

Had a great session from 12:45 to past 16:00.  A slow start changed withinan hour to superb JJ reception. It was fun hearing NHL 1 on every channelfrom 531.  I listened to the list and every one save perhaps 2. Highlightwas good reception of Okinawa on 549. Too bad nothing local at the time.Also very intriguing was 630 that I thought might be Agana. It wasn'tEnglish. Religious with mentions of the Church of the Holy Sepechre.  Anyother ideas who this might be?All in all a lot of fun. Korea was strong as well as many Chinese. DUnotably absent except for modest x banders with 1647 V of the AustalianChinese at fair level. I can confirm the cochannel CC on 1566 is there. ?Yanbian?Modest TAs last night on 1215 and 1377 at least.   73 from a windy and wetHaida Gwaii (outside the coffee shop for Internet). Walt_______________________________________________IRCA mailing listIRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/ircaOpinions expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officersFor more information: http://www.ircaonline.orgTo Post a message: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx