[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 15 October 2015

Not that it hasn't happened before (numerous times actually!), but it still amazes me when the Asians are so potent further west, but doing next to nothing here. Only one TP with audio here, and that was Korea's 1566 HLAZ. To be fair, that one had a decent signal at times between 1315 and 1330, but that was it. A number of reasonablely strong carriers, but most appeared to be of DU origin. Japan was completely MIA, with only barely perceptible carriers on 594, 693, and 747. 774 had a stronger one, but suspect that was likely Australia. Sometimes there is a one day delay, and I get decent Asians the day after the coast. We'll see if that applies this time.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array