[IRCA] Latest DX Catches for Cedar Creek, Texas

I thought I would post my latest AM catches..

My DKAZ seems to be working well, love this antenna.

830 WFNO Norco, LA Heard at 2358 with spanish programming. ID at 0000 utc
"WFNO La Poderosa ..", being looking for this for a little while, fair
signal (JN)

880 KHAC Tse Bonito NM, noted while reviewing my recording on 10/09 heard at
0759utc with male giving weather for local area and mentions khacradio.com
fair signal (JN)

910 KRIO McAllen, TX, heard on 10/09 with "..Radio Esperanza...at 0800 fair
on top of the channel in spanish (JN)

1340 KVNN TX Victoria, heard on 10/13 at 2353 with a spot for Kroger
Construction in Victoria, quick call letters given then drops in level into
the mess. Relog (JN)

1400 KGWU TX Uvalde, noted in passing on 10/08 at 0200utc with call letters
given by female, relog for me at fair level. (JN)

1590 KMIC Houston TX noted in passing at 0400 on 10/10 with Spanish Religion
with Radio Aleluya ID (JN)

840 Cuba CMHW Dobleve, Oct 10th, heard in passing at 0259 with ID as "Esta
es Dobleve Santa Clara en Cuba." on top of the channel good signal. (Niven)

850 Mexico XEMIA Guadalajara JAL, Oct 10th, tuning across the frequency, KOA
was heard with Spanish heard underneath, which quickly rose to the top of
the channel with nice clear full ID at 0300 (Niven)

920 Mexico XERE Salvatierra, GJTO, Oct 9th, heard on top of the channel at
0800 with Spanish talk after musical item,  ".La Comadre .." then FM and AM
full id with fair signal (Niven)

1070 Mexico XESP Guadalajara, JAL Oct 11th, Heard with English songs, The
Doors "Hello, I love you", Rolling Stones, "I can't get no satisfaction",
and Nina "99 Red Balloons" English version at 1220 with fair signal. I found
the web stream in parallel. In between songs, male in English says "The past
and the Present". (Niven)

1250 Mexico XEDK Guadalajara JAL, Oct 10th, heard at 0400 while reviewing
the recording, nice clear signal on top of the channel with full ID and
slogan given as "D-K 12-50" (Niven)

1340 Mexico XEMT Matamoros Tama, Oct 10th, heard at 0400 utc with ID as
"..XEMT Radio 13-40 .Matamoros, Tamaulipas Mexico.." on top of channel  fair
signal (Niven)

1540 Mexico XESTN Monterrey NL, Oct 9th, noted with full ID at 0800 on top
of the channel, first time I have heard something else other than KEDA in
San Antonio, TX "Jalapeno Radio" (Niven)

1550 Cuba Radio Rebelde, Oct 10th, noted with usual Rebeldle chimes and then
heard Cuban NA at 0400 under XENU (Niven)

1610 Anguilla Caribbean Beacon Oct 10th at 0400 with usual English religious
programming, fair level (Niven)

1620 Cuba Radio Rebelde, Oct 10th, noted with usual Rebeldle chimes and then
heard Cuban NA at 0400 on top of channel as heard previous evenings (Niven)

(JN) Receiver ELAD S2 and Drake R8 with Antennas as DKAZ 140foot and 150
longwire, Cedar Creek (East of Austin), Texas.

James Niven

Austin, Texas

---