Re: [IRCA] early TA's in Alberta Aug 30

Hi Don:

I started listening shortly after sunset which occurs around 20:45 local this time of year. At first there were just a few carriers and faint audio from 1377-France and 1422-Germany. And it just got better from there. I did see carriers on both 1458 and 1485, but no audio. I stopped listening somewhere around 22:30 planning on going over the recording today. For the very first time since I bought the Perseus, it failed to record. Dunno why as it recorded perfectly earlier and again later on.

Iâve given up on 1566-Benin for this year. For me the carriers peaked around the middle of August and slowly faded down each evening after that. Never got any better than a strong carrier on the brink of producing audio. There was a very faint carrier there yesterday evening, but no idea who.

Mike