Re: [IRCA] TP 29 Aug Victoria version

Spent the weekend at Point No Point, about 90 minutes from Victoria near
the western entranceway to Juan de Fuca Straights.   I brought along my
Tecsun 380, modified with a larger ferrite rod by Gary Deboek.  Listened
between 12:30 to 13:00 from the comfort of a electrically very quiet and
comfortable cabin in an easy chair looking across to the Olympic Peninsula.
  The only audio I heard weakly was JOAK 594 in Japanese, and 774 which
presumably was Australia.  So glad that Nick confirmed my minimalist
findings.   73,  Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC