[IRCA] CFCW 840 coverage map

I checked the CFCW day/night pattern on 840. They have a pretty tight pattern with a good null to the SW, much tighter than 790 was. I may have to wait until later in the season when Northern cx are decent. 790 was received here a lot during the day in the Winter and often at night.

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR
KGED QSL Manager