Re: [IRCA] 1st NEW STN on 1400 Khz since 1982!!! WDNY Dansville, NEW YORK

Welcome to the world of SDR DXing, and congratulations on the new GY logging on 1400 KHz.

The Elad SDR outperforms every receiver that I've ever owned including giants like the Drake R8B, AOR AR-7030+, Palstar R-30CC, etc. It's even a better performer than the Perseus which I thought might be impossible. You'll really enjoy it during an e-skip opening on FM, when you can record nearly 6 MHz of bandwidth for later review.

I highly encourage you to download the latest Beta version of the software, which includes a much improved scheduled recording feature. It's pretty easy now to record the entire AM band and catch TOH ID's overnight. I'm sure you'll log a lot of new ones in the weeks to come.

--
73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
Maylene, AL
EM63

Member NRC, IRCA, & Medium Wave DX Circle
Former CPC Chairman for NRC/IRCA

Perseus SDR, SDR-IQ,Funcube Pro, Wellbrooke ALA-1530+ loop, LF Engineering Active Whips,
Quantum Phaser, Kiwa Loop, Palstar MW Pre-Selector