[IRCA] AM/FM/SW RADIO FOR SALE

I have my Sangean ATS909X up for sale, to help fund the purchase of a new
radio and to help fund a trip I am taking to Las Vegas.

This Sangean has been great to me and is in good shape. It has great
sensitivity/selectivity/reception and most important, nullability.. I've
picked up something on 1390 and i'm only 2 miles from KQMS 1400. One night,
I even turned my radio and heard something else under KQMS!!

CCrane is no longer selling this radio! I don't have the SW Reel antenna
anymore and I can't find the power supply but you can buy a power supply
for it for about $15 and the antenna for about $10.

$180 including shipping with a tracking number.

Interested? Send me an email to walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx

(This radio retails for about $249 NEW in box from a reputable seller!)