[IRCA] UnID 1090 Latin with endless rythmic mx

Someone on 1090 is broadcasting endless thumping rhythmic mx with no vocals tonight. Likely someone stunting or testing or in between a format shift I'd think? This on my south DKAZ antenna and QRMing HJOM.

I know it is a Latin as a man briefly popped on and said,"Esto Es ...." but I wasn't taping and couldn't copy the last couple words. Anyone know who this is?

73 KAZ Barrington IL