Re: [IRCA] KICA 980 NM into IL this morning

Nice on NM, Neil. Tim Tromp in MI also heard Tahiti audio but I was probably too late to catch that as I was working up-band. Three new Nebraskans, 1060 Ord, 1340 Ainsworth and 1400 in Kearney. Have never had NE on a GY before, one of those will be a GY record distance to the west, in all likelihood. Am now on the road so will review all the logs later, and such. This all during a 15 minute pipeline to NE that erupted during otherwise so-so cx, and did not overlap a TOH or BOH.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON