Re: [IRCA] Reception of 693-Bangladesh on Ultralight Radio in Tokyo Area

I have a helluva lot more than a 380 hidden away Robâ.I even have a Sony 615 (along with an embarasing number of other portables to go with the Perseus. But it is only on the presses that I am currently listening to BOG-340 -1027 in Columbia. But I do love the Ulrâs. Could not resist the CCrane Skywave after Garyâs comments, and it performs very wellâ.Janet and I will be in NZ for 4 months this time next year. I wonder what I will take with me ...

Tony Ward (VE3NO)

Enhancing Universal Entropy since 1942!