Re: [IRCA] Last night's solar conditions

Great clip Bill. Congrats for that catch!

As for auroral cx, I made unatended recording last night every half hour from 01:00 UT (21:00 EDT) until 10:30 UT (06:30 EDT) and after a quick review of all files, I found those from 09:30 UTC (05:30 EDT) likely much more of interest than the earlier ones which is actually is a relief :) ... because now I know that I can relax and concentrate myself on the few that have decent content. Every SDR owner know how time consuming it is to listen to each wideband recordings and in my case, add this to a full time job plus family obligations ... But every DXer knows what it means when the temptation dominates one, there is "always" time to listen if there are any treasures hidden in there :)

The problem now (and a happy one if it is :) is that there are more recordings on the way tonight and I may have no time to relax at all in the next days !!

Sylvain Naud
Portneuf, QC
www.quebecdx.com