Re: [IRCA] Alberta non-TPs for 17 March 2015

Such a big storm from a relatively small flare - not even a "M" class! From
the server log I saw that Nigel "checked" his antenna by seeing what I was
(or wasn't) hearing this morning on my Perseus remote.   I am always
impressed and thankful for the remote technology that allows us to do stuff
like this - I remember discussing and dreaming this with Nick many years
ago at such memorable dx spots like Pembina Forks and Cardinal Divide and
wishing we could do real time comparisons to our sites back home and
elsewhere.

73 Don
VE6JY